Saturday, August 26, 2006

If I Cncieved What Should My Cm Look Like

NEMO - Nightwish

This is me for forever one of those that lost without a name without an honest heart as compass
this is me forever without a name These lines the last effort to find the missing line life
oh how I wish the soothing rain all I want is to dream again My loving heart lost in the dark for hope I'd give my life oh how I wish the soothing rain oh how I wish to dream again once and for all and all for one once Nemo my name for eternity
my flower, withered between The pages 2 and 3, the unique and eternal freshness is gone with my sins
walk through the dark path sleep with angels call the past for help Touch me with your love and reveal to me my real name
oh how I wish ...
Nemo sailing home Nemo letting go to
oh how I wish ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment