Friday, December 19, 2008

Can You Get A Uti From Waxing?

Stephen's sermon at Christmas they're all good ...

Hi Rider!
today I want to tell you a story about me and our group. Some time
Flaviano ago (a member of the group) had opened a discussion on "SnowboarDipendente" entitled

- what do you think of the "WHY 'THE SKIING AND' THE CLASS AND THE SNOW IS NOT ABOUT TO LET 'Capacities -

Now after I joined that group ( http://www.facebook.com/gr oup.php? gid = 33921878921 ) to speak my mind about that. Of course every time you post something I was overwhelmed by responses of the skiers to the contrary, sometimes offensive.

The point is that today I said
"Let's see what they say in that group of skiers nerds"
and what I discovered?
What I have deleted the group and I can not rewrite more! So I can no longer defend the snowboarder from the herd of assholes!
do not ask you anything, but if I wanted to join that group and send them to FUCK, you had a delight to all riders. Just a few seconds of your time.
addition to not understand that skiing is over, are touchy!

I do not have to ski but only with that particular niche of the skiers who just pass by and you break the balls!

MADIAMOGLI fucking TILT IN GROUP ( http://www.facebook.com/gr oup.php? Gid = 33921878921 )

INVASIONEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! After the outburst

I take this opportunity to wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS SURF!
... and I remember that at Christmas they're all good ihihih!

0 comments:

Post a Comment