Monday, December 22, 2008

Waxing During Herpes Outbreak



Hello, I just read the mail you sent and are not at all agree. You see, it is for those who do that 'there is so much rivalry between skiers and snowboarders. Sec huge mistake to me is that snowboarding is better skiing or vice versa, nor that skiing is finished! I saw some videos you trust to think again and says that a video of the snow has really seen many ... The bad thing is that when walking around the park I see that the various groups of skiers and snowboarders are increasingly divided, as if there was a sort of rivalry when in fact apart from the means of expressing what's inside is the same! And it is what matters, the passion for the sport, the mountains, the party and for the freestyle! Then of course you can not expect to get along with everybody, everywhere are the zarri :)... So it is wrong to demonize someone just because it is expressed in different ways, we should all be brothers and work together to raise the general level, push the resort to build and invest money in the snow park because we are so underrated!! Politics aside, there are always the "extremists" who are the best of all and what they do is always right, but for example one of the friends with whom I am better at getting around a skier and we are always competing to be the most big! So, to sum up not caring and Roll Ride and pumping a lot of balls! There should be no room for crap like that on the slopes, the mind is free to learn first!
Hello and excuse my sermon but these things move me to the quick. I hope to peck on the slopes so we gasiamo!

PS Anyway now I join the group of skier Reeks and insult them the same:)
consecrated PPS You know you should do instead? An anti poser ... are those that are on my cock! Always on the go that well-dressed but do nothing but criticize .. god I hate them .. Oh well good and beautiful snow)

0 comments:

Post a Comment