Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cost To Replace Furnace



... read more from her.



I have thirty-one years and I am a journalist. They are a brilliant and eloquent, this is what I have to show the world and they are known.

I have always believed in my dream, and I'm realizing that I knew sooner or later took shape. The premonition of my realization was so real.


As for the other voice that always spoke to me and which I have not wished to hear instead, I still do not know, but I'm facing now.


are also very few days that separate me from my marriage.

And what has been said so far is what is visible.


Ma

I just met a woman with a look that has stopped time.

I just met a woman who I can and I will not ever have.


addition.

What are the invisible demons that dance from early afternoon until sunset, and now I can not explain how she has seen them. I do not know how or why, but she knows me.


We have the key of time, and that key is us: the flexibility of other roles and in the mellows of other morphologies.


I do not know that our bond is unbreakable and that we carefully and patiently diamantino pulled the string on either end that surrounds us until we can once again tap into our humanity.


I do not know who she is.

I do not know what she means to me.

And when you find out, then I will not know anything.


... more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment