Monday, May 4, 2009

Pain Killers For Hernias

GAMBLING

E 'ironic, since I like to be sitting and watching the decay and decline that surround me, as a spectator in disbelief, the tenuous line between outrage and amusement grotesque, things have begun to change. Certainly not before you have fought a debilitating war, unwittingly lost cause. An army to deal with that I have not seen the fearsome weapon we possess: the abysmal ignorance and pervasive. On this there is not much else to say, even too many words were spent with the consequent expenditure of energy and extinction.


E 'an evening of this change, even London. And today I discovered something that I feared has revived instead lost, inaccessible and buried under m existence. Something that felt so remote I had not taken into account and instead could indeed wake up. Unexpectedly.


A click of nesting sublimated into a smile and in an unusual patient waiting. I decided to sit down, as I said, not long ago. With your blessing, unaware that behind your daily life over the years has been deployed in the most marginal and density soaked hides a wisdom that makes unnecessary frills immediately extinguished. I've seen, but most of all, I've heard, what a life I have tried with devouring hunger, in the eyes and movements, and gestures in folds of those I met. Not contemplate that the investigation is only a pretext dialogue, and expression of appreciation that blind eyes and deaf ears are inapplicable since they do not. Include post what is the hidden motive sometimes slipping in the impartiality of aberrant desire.


And once again I am sitting in this position knowingly zen, this time with my legs on your own. Shoots emerge from this land, watered by the cycle of the seasons of my journey. For once the warrior is not going to get violent and voracious speed with what he wanted. The warrior sat: This does not mean that is stationary. The warrior is bringing balance to the energy cycle of the universe and resonating with it. Because the warrior has matured in this land persuasive and ferocious that has deprived and tested every minute of his stay, the fighting technique that needed improvement, so that his life might yet again, change and he might be ready the Great War with new tools and invincible against an enemy that often is not even at his height, and then paradoxically more dangerous and lethal as destabilizing, disorienting, and undermine the man who thinks he's ready.

And now I'm sitting in the middle of the world around us and that we blend it, I realized how to act rashly preclude me once again what they gave up for years.


You are witness of change and evolution watered my own blood, my own wounds and all my demons.

I do not know what the color, smell and the substance of the skin that will show me.

And if I ever showed it to me.


The only thing I know is that now we are both playing a different game.

And we are playing professionally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment