Sunday, May 3, 2009

Top Pharmacy Concealers

YOU LOVE HIM

... continued from Zurich.


I do not know who or what I am. Twenty-five years I'm deluding Starla discovering rationally, in steps away from the common definition of human beings which covered meeting. My perception is still crippled, my senses have yet to fully awaken. I'm still convinced, despite being aware of the exceptional nature of my existence, that there is a causal dictated by the intention. Of chance, now I do not know anything because my senses are still babies and my eyes can not see yet.


Anno Domini 2002, in six months, all that was, has started a process loosely, in the form of a karmic encounter. Under the banner of freedom I have just moved away from the demon of constraint: the process of liberation and awareness has just begun.

In an apparent a-causality, through a pretextual and unwanted business trip, I have moved for a while 'from the country where I live and I met a man who has literally ripped the skin that has covered my heart for years. Unexpectedly.

I just found in my heart because I am human and vulnerable and as a meeting can radically change a life. Specifically mine. I recently started listening to a voice in me is making that old space.


I'm back, with the intention but not the "safety" of otherness, to give shape and substance to what he has radically changed my feelings. I started with a close look discintasi during the trip. Although aware of this remote union that does not seal in quotidiniatà, I let myself be swept away by something I recognize as familiar. This to me is new and pervasive; welcome him like every emotion that leaves the ground like lightning: lifeless and aware, for a juncture, to be alive.


not get me wrong: I believe strongly in what I feel, I have heard and that has opened another perception. But the jealousy, I perceive as stifling and limiting tightening, this person, I removed the air. So I walk away from he.

By the time will understand that maybe it was just a premonition of what was to happen and that I was ignorant.


No, the night of October 31 I should not be that party.

For some reason that has crossed oceans of time to find me.


I just thought it would be a different evening.

I did not know that someone else had made the same pilgrimage.


... more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment